Fall is my absolute favorite season ever – I don’t know if it’s the fact that the weather is absolutely perfect, at least to me or if it’s because my three favorite holidays: my birthday, Halloween, and Thanksgiving all happen in the fall.1 Fine, my birthday may not be a holiday – but October 4th is also National Taco Day, National Vodka Day, and if you’re in Sweden, Cinnamon Roll Day. So there are definitely reasons to celebrate then…but anyhow, this post is just a few of the things that I’d love to receive for my birthday. Warning: This post may contain a lot of images.
- Straight Talk Apple iPhone 5S 16GB LTE Smartphone in Silver – I have been without a working cell phone since the beginning of Summer. I can still access my social media at home via wi-fi but that takes away from impromptu selfies, snaps, etc.
- Michael Kors Mini Bradshaw Rose Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch – This watch, or a similar one, has been on practically every wish list that I’ve ever written since I first started blogging. There are only two things that surpass my desire for this watch – to meet the Property Brothers and to go to England. I’m not going to say that having a watch is a very adult thing, etc. or how a good watch goes with anything – because y’all already know this.
- Women’s Padded Lace V-Neck Bralette in New Burgundy, Medium – I don’t know about you, but to me certain colors, scents, sounds scream fall. This bralette will allow me to have a little bit of fall year-round, and what could be better than that?
- Women’s Off Shoulder Sweater with Lace Up Drawstring – The beautiful neutral color of this sweater will allow me to wear it with so many different things, while the off shoulder style makes it trendy yet classic. The lace up drawstring adds a bit of…Haha, who am I kidding? I just keep picturing this sweater with a messy bun and the bralette above peeking out.
- Women’s Journee Collection Extra Wide Calf Knee-High Buckle Riding Boots in Tan, 8.5 – A pair of riding boots is an absolute essential, and sadly I don’t own a single pair. To be honest, I don’t know if I need wide calf boots or not…I mean, how do you tell?
- Rose Gold Off-Side Cross Necklace – I received a ceramic cross necklace for my thirteenth birthday and due to moves, I’m no longer in possession of it. I’d love to own another cross necklace, as the one I had bought me so much joy and comfort.
- 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K Display – This is easily the most expensive thing on the list…but do I expect anyone to buy it for me? No, some items on this list are things that I want to remind myself to get in the future – now, if someone wants to buy it for me, I won’t complain or if someone is getting a new iMac, and wants to send me their old one I’d be thrilled either way. Now, why is this on the list then? Simple, because I use my poor Chromebook for everything except The Sims…and it’s getting kind of tired, I’ve had it since 2014. Also, an iMac would look great once I get my desk area set up completely – a wish list post on that is coming soon! If you follow me on Twitter, then you’ll know that I am having trouble with computers right now and I am completely broke.2
- Ghost Side Chair in Transparent Crystal – This chair would go perfectly with my new desk, if my Uncle ever delivers it – it’s currently sitting in either his garage or his neighbors garage. I honestly don’t remember which anymore. Then I’ll need a couple more things, but that’s for the Desk Wishlist post.
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS II and EF 75-300mm III lens – This camera will allow me to do several things from taking my own pictures for the featured image, posting vlogs on my sadly neglected YouTube channel, and so much more. If you’re curious, I’m currently using a Kodak EasyShare C913 in Pink that I’ve had practically forever.
I apologize for taking so long between posts, but I have been working on another project with my friend Jamie that showcases our writings and our love for the written word. It’s called Apostrophes, and we’re both extremely excited to see it grow and develop. I’ve not yet put much work on there – just a single poem. I’ll post more on my writing process in a future post, but right now I need to zip files and move them to a USB drive so I can powerwash my Chromebook. Hopefully, that’ll solve the problems. Also, before I forget – gift cards are always welcomed as well as birthday cards, my mailing address can be found under Contact.